- Prepare your ringtone file.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open your device’s storage.
- Open the Ringtones folder.
- Copy the ringtone file into the Ringtones folder.
- Disconnect your phone after the ringtone transfers.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “Sound”.
How do I add ringtones to Android?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I download ringtones to my Samsung?
- Open your Settings. Drag the notification bar down from the top of the screen, then tap the.
- Tap Sounds & vibration.
- Tap Ringtone. It’s about halfway down the current screen.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Scroll down and tap Add from phone.
- Locate the new ringtone.
- Tap the radio button to the left of the new ringtone.
- Tap Done.
How do I download a song for my ringtone?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
What folder are ringtones stored on Android?
This location should be recognized automatically by the Android system. The ringtones are stored under the folder system > media > audio > ringtones . You can view the folders using any file manager this one.
Photo in the article by “Robins Air Force Base”