- Prepare your ringtone file.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open your device’s storage.
- Open the Ringtones folder.
- Copy the ringtone file into the Ringtones folder.
- Disconnect your phone after the ringtone transfers.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “Sound”.
How do I add ringtones to Android?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I download ringtones to my Samsung?
- Open your Settings. Drag the notification bar down from the top of the screen, then tap the.
- Tap Sounds & vibration.
- Tap Ringtone. It’s about halfway down the current screen.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Scroll down and tap Add from phone.
- Locate the new ringtone.
- Tap the radio button to the left of the new ringtone.
- Tap Done.
How do I download a song for my ringtone?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do I download a song as a ringtone on my Android?
- Step 1: Move the Song to your Phone. If you want to create a ringtone, your first step will of course be getting the audio file onto your Android device.
- Step 2: Get Your Apps. Some songs are ready-made to be used as ringtones.
- Step 3: Trim your Ringtone.
- Step 4: Apply Ringtone.
How do I use Zedge Ringtones on my Android?
How to find and set ringtones through the Zedge app
- Tap the Set in the middle of the ringtone’s details screen.
- Tap Set Ringtone.
- Tap Allow to allow Zedge to download the ringtone to your phone’s storage.
- Tap Settings to be taken to the page where you can allow Zedge to modify system settings, like your ringtone.
Where is Ringtones folder in Android?
It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone. Right-click on a blank space in your phone’s root directory and click “Create new” → “Folder”.
Can you buy ringtones for Android?
One of the easiest ways to get ringtones on an Android phone is to download the Verizon Tones app from the Google Play™ store. From the app, you can purchase and download from a broad selection of great ringtones.
Is zedge safe?
How safe is zedge.net for downloading ringtones and wallpapers? There is no need to worry about it at all. Also, Zedge features providing huge amouts of free ringtones and free wallpapers. You can use it trustingly.
How do I download ringtones from Zedge?
Download and install the Zedge app for iOS on your iPhone. And open the app and click on the Hamburger menu and go to Repositories. From the free large selection of available ringtones, choose the one you want, click on it, and download it by clicking the download button on the bottom left.
How do I use Spotify for ringtones?
How to Use Spotify Song as Phone Ringtone
- Select your language:
- Launch Spotify Music Converter for Windows, and Spotify application would be opened automatically with it. Click button, then a pop-up window will indicate you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify.
- When finish customization, click “Convert” button to start conversion.
How do I copy mp3 files to my Android phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How can I turn an audio file into a ringtone?
2: Turn the Voice Memo into a Ringtone & Import to iTunes
- Change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r.
- Double-click the newly renamed .m4r file to launch it into iTunes, it will be stored under “Tones”
- Connect the iPhone to the computer (or use wi-fi sync) drag & drop the ringtone from “Tones” to the iPhone”
How do I make a song my notification ringtone on android?
Method 1: Change Notification Sounds on Default
- Go to Settings, then My Device.
- Select “Sound and Notification”, or just “Sound.”
- Select “Default Notification Ringtone/Notification Sound.”
- Select the sound from the list.
- After selection, tap “OK.”
How long can ringtones be on Android?
According to the creators of the android os, the maximum size for a ringtone is no greater than 30 seconds or 300kb.
How do I make a song my ringtone on Samsung Galaxy s9?
Step 1: Find Settings on your Galaxy S9 and go to Sounds and Vibration then navigate to Ringtone. Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap the option that says Add from phone. A new pop-up menu will ask you to choose the app you want to use to complete this action. Select Sound Pick.
How do I download ringtones to my LG phone?
Select Ringtone. Go to the Settings section of your LG phone. Click on the option for ringtones. Search your ringtones folder to find the new free LG ringtone you created.
Why Zedge is not working?
“ZEDGE is currently blocked by certain Internet Service Providers and Mobile Operators in INDIA due to decree issued by the DOT and Indian High Court. While the company hasn’t disclosed any specific reason for this block, Zedge informed that it is working on resolving this issue.
How do I set different ringtones for different contacts on Android?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.
Where are ringtones stored on Samsung s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Save a Ringtone
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- Tap Messages then tap the message containing the ringtone.
- Touch and hold the ringtone file.
- Tap Save attachment.
- Tap (check) the appropriate attachment(s) then tap Save.
- Tap the Back icon (at the bottom).
- Tap Samsung folder then tap My Files .
What format are Android ringtones?
MP3, M4A, WAV, and OGG formats are all natively supported by Android, so practically any audio file you could download will work. To find sound files, some great places to start are Reddit’s Ringtones forum, Zedge, or a simple Google search for “ringtone download” from your phone or tablet.
How do I transfer ringtones from my Android to my iPhone without a computer?
How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone
- Step 1 Open AnyTrans > Connect your Android phone and iPhone to computer via USB cables.
- Step 2 Choose iOS Mover > Go to category management page > Click Ringtones.
- Step 3 Preview and select the ringtones you need > Click Send to Device button to start transferring.
Does zedge give viruses?
According to some reports, Zedge is the best app for free wallpapers and ringtones from the web. And there were no malware cases known for this site. Google Play always checks its apps for viruses, but there are some that can get infected. To avoid that, you need to make sure you get the app from Zedge themselves.
Does zedge use data?
If you have a data plan with limited bandwidth, it is advisable to use this app primarily with your wireless connection. Otherwise, Zedge will quickly use up your data volume with its preview and download functions.
What is zedge used for?
Zedge is a very popular and widely used app that people use to download wallpapers, live wallpapers, ringtones, and games. Today, the Zedge developers have released an update to Zedge 4.0. It brought with it a much needed design overhaul and a few new features.
How do I download a ringtone?
Method 2 iTunes Store on your iPhone
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Tap “More” (…),
- Select “Charts” or “Featured” to browse available ringtones.
- Tap the price next to the ringtone you wish to download.
- Tap “OK” to download the ringtone.
- Launch the “Settings” app, then choose “Sounds”.
How do I get ringtones from zedge to iTunes?
Open iTunes and make sure that your iPhone is connected to your computer. 2. Click on DEVICES -> APPS -> scroll down to FILE SHARING -> highlight the tones you wish to sync -> click on the SAVE TO button at the bottom and save this, for easy access, to a file (maybe title it My Ringtones) on your desktop.
Where can I find downloaded ringtones on my iPhone?
How to find and download ringtones in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the iTunes Store from your Home screen.
- Tap the Search button on the bottom of your screen.
- Type your search into the search bar.
- Tap the ringtone you’re like to download.
- Tap the Buy button on the right of your screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”