Select the Android or iOS device from the radar to open the Finder viewer. Find and choose the file you wish to send and either double-click it or select “Choose.” The transfer process will begin immediately, with a pop-up appearing on the Android or iOS device once completed. Select “Download” on the receiving end.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
Method 6: share files from Android to iPhone by Shareit app
- Download the Shareit app and install it on both the Android and iPhone devices. …
- You can send and receive files using this app. …
- On the Android device press the “Send” button. …
- Now select the files you want to transfer from Android to your iPhone.
Can you Nearby Share Android to iPhone?
Google is launching a new Android feature called “Nearby Share” that enables direct sharing between any device running Android 6 and up. … Nearby Share works very much like Apple’s AirDrop feature for the iPhone: you simply select the Nearby Share button on the share menu and then wait for a nearby phone to appear.
Does AirDrop work with Android?
So long, AirDrop envy. Android’s Nearby Share feature transfers photos, videos and other files in a snap, and it’s awesome. Nearby Share is quick and easy, just make sure you set it up first. … Now, Android phones are finally getting Google’s version of AirDrop, called Nearby Share.
What is the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
SHAREit is one of the popular file-sharing apps available on Android and iPhone. SHAREit creates a hotspot network to transfer files without usingt your mobile data. Similar to Xender, you need to tap on the Send and Receive button on respective devices and then select connect to iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone 12?
To transfer data from an old Android phone to a new iPhone 12 with the help of Phone Transfer program, follow these steps:
- Plug the Android phone into your computer and turn on USB debugging mode.
- Connect the new iPhone 12 to machine and tap Trust when prompted.
- Select the content to be transferred.
- click Start Copy.
Where is nearby sharing on my iPhone?
Set up Home Sharing
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Sharing.
- Click Media Sharing.
- Select Home Sharing and sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
- Click Turn On Home Sharing.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How do I connect my Android to AirDrop?
You can swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the “Gear” icon, or find the Settings app in your app drawer after swiping up on the home screen. From there, tap the “Google” option. Go to Device Connections > Nearby Share. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to enable Nearby Share (if it’s not already).
How do I share files between iPhone and Android?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it. After that, the receiver’s (Android) device should show up on the screen.
Where is AirDrop on my phone?
Apple iPhone – Turn AirDrop On / Off
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings. > General. If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Select the AirDrop setting: Receiving Off: AirDrop turned off.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone using Xender?
To use Xender in iPhone & Android, make sure your device has Personal Hotspot feature.
- Open Xender App on Android device.
- Tap on ‘SEND’ button.
- After this, click on ‘Connect to iPhone? ‘ button. …
- Now, open Xender on iPhone. …
- Once done, you will see a screen, where sharing is in process, on both Android and iOS devices.
Is it hard to change from Android to iPhone?
Switching from an Android phone to an iPhone can be tough, because you have to adjust to a whole new operating system. But making the switch itself only requires a few steps, and Apple even created a special app to help you out.
How can I send large files from Android to iPhone?
SHAREit lets you share files offline between Android and iOS devices, so long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. Open the app, select the item you wish to share, and look for the device you want to send a file to, which must have receive mode switched on in the app.