All you need to do is install SoundWire, which is an audio mirroring app on your laptop, as well as your Android. After that, connect the devices to the same WiFi network and set up the app. Tweak settings as required, and you’ll be able to stream the audio from your laptop or PC through your phone’s speakers.
How can I use my phone as a speaker for my computer?
How to Use a Laptop as Speakers for a Bluetooth Phone
- Open the “Bluetooth” software on your laptop. …
- Turn on or enable your Bluetooth adapter on your phone.
- Wait for your phone to find your computer as a Bluetooth device. …
- Select the Bluetooth icon on your computer. …
- Connect the two devices.
How can I use my Android phone as a PC speaker via USB?
How to Turn Your Android Phone Into a Speaker Using a USB Connection
- Connect your phone to your laptop or computer using a USB cable. …
- Now, tap on Hotspot and tethering, it might also be labeled as . …
- Once again, open the SoundWire app on your phone and PC and follow the fifth step mentioned earlier in the article.
Can I use my phone as a speaker for my PC via USB?
Using USB, Bluetooth or WiFi tethering
SoundWire also lets you use your Android device as a PC speaker by connecting the devices through USB, Bluetooth and WiFi tethering. The process is same for all the three ways, so here’s how to do it: … Once set up, play any music on your PC.
Can I use my PC as a Bluetooth speaker?
With a Bluetooth-enabled Windows computer and a Bluetooth-enabled device, you will be able to play music from your external device on your PC. … In this way you are using your PC as a Bluetooth speaker. This is useful if you have a mobile phone that has built-in Bluetooth and it stores MP3s on it.
Can I use my iPhone as a speaker for PC?
The iPhone’s speaker provides a relatively wide range for listening, despite its small size. … With a Wi-Fi network and a third-party application called iSpeaker, the iPhone can be used as a remote speaker for playing audio directly from your computer.
How do I connect my phone to a speaker?
Go to settings in your phone (both Android and iOS) and select the Bluetooth settings option. Scroll down to the other devices section under Bluetooth settings. Make sure your phone is in discoverable mode as well. Under ‘other devices’ select the speaker you want to pair and click on it.
Is SoundWire safe?
These tests apply to SoundWire Server 2.5 which is the latest version last time we checked. According to our test on Oct 11, 2018, this program *is* a clean download and virus-free; it should be safe to run. All tests were carried out on systems running both 64-bit Windows (x64) and 32-bit Windows (x86).
How do I play music from my phone to my computer via USB?
Listening to music on a computer via a USB connection (USB-B)
- Connect the computer to the USB B port ( B) of the speaker. For details about connection, see Related Topic below.
- Tap [SongPal] on your smartphone/iPhone to start up the application. SongPal.
- Tap [SRS-X99].
- Tap [USB DAC].
- Play back music on the computer.
Can I use my phone as a AUX speaker?
Use the AUX input to connect audio devices directly to your speaker. Audio devices with a compatible 3.5mm AUX output plug can be connected, like MP3 players, smartphones, and tablets. … Turn the SOURCE knob to AUX, then push once to activate.
How do I connect my Android phone to a USB speaker?
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices. …
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone. …
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation. …
- Step 4: Mount your SD card. …
- Step 5: Select USB audio source. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Can I use my phone as a Bluetooth speaker?
Android cellphone owners can use Android phones as Bluetooth speakers for a laptop through an app called SoundWire. The free version lets you stream audio from a Windows or Linux computer to your phone.
How do I use my Samsung phone as a speaker?
STEP 1. ACTIVATING SPEAKER
- CLICK HERE to know how to activate Headset while making a Voice call in Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo ( GT-I9060 ).
- a). Tap on Speaker to activate speaker while on active voice call or on dialling call.
- b). Device speaker will get activated and Speaker icon will turn green as shown below.
How do I use the SoundWire app?
SoundWire Server Setup
- Download SoundWire Server at georgielabs.net. …
- Open your favorite PC music application or web site like YouTube, Spotify, or iTunes.
- Run the SoundWire Server program and select the audio source. …
- When music is playing check the SoundWire Server level meter.