This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android without computer?
Method 1: Transferring your iPhone contacts to android via iCloud
- Download MobileTrans App on your Android phone. …
- Open MobileTrans App and get started. …
- Select the transferring method. …
- Sign-in to your apple id, or iCloud account. …
- Choose what data you want to transfer.
18 июл. 2020 г.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Is there an app to transfer data from iPhone to android?
Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. Google Drive is one of the ultimate ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android app. You can easily switch data from iOS to Android within a few minutes by using Google Drive.
How do I transfer everything from iPhone to Samsung?
- Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device, then tap ‘Start’ and read the terms of service, then tap ‘Agree’. …
- Select ‘Wireless’, then ‘Receive’, then ‘iOS’
- Enter your iCloud username and password, then tap ‘Sign-in’
- Deselect any information you don’t want to copy, then select ‘Import’.
What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
Press the “Add Account” button, select the Gmail option, and enter in your login information. Your iPhone will then ask which parts of your Google account you’d like to sync. Make sure the Contacts option is selected; then your iPhone and Android devices will start syncing contacts with one another.
Should I move from Apple to Android?
If Google wins out in terms of having its apps and services available on more devices, Apple is definitely in the lead when it comes to fragmentation—iPhones get the latest updates more quickly than Android devices do, which means you’re more likely to be running the latest software on your smartphone.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … The feature is rolling out to Android devices beginning today, starting with Google Pixel phones and Samsung phones.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.