Can I send pictures from iPhone to android?
To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. … In the Messages app , you can exchange text messages using SMS and MMS through your cellular service on iPhone, and with other iOS devices and Mac computers using iMessage.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. … If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How can I transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung?
- Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device, then tap ‘Start’ and read the terms of service, then tap ‘Agree’. …
- Select ‘Wireless’, then ‘Receive’, then ‘iOS’
- Enter your iCloud username and password, then tap ‘Sign-in’
- Deselect any information you don’t want to copy, then select ‘Import’.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … The feature is rolling out to Android devices beginning today, starting with Google Pixel phones and Samsung phones.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
How to Email Photos from Your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Open your iPhone’s Photos app.
- Choose the album containing the photos you want to send. …
- Tap the button in the upper righthand corner that looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out of it. …
- Tap the photos you want to send. …
- Tap the action you want to take from the bar at the bottom.
18 июл. 2011 г.
Why can’t I send group texts to non iPhone users?
Yes, that is why. Group messages that contain non-iOS devices require a cellular connection, and cellular data. These group messages are MMS, which requires cellular data. While iMessage will work with wi-fi, SMS/MMS will not.
Why won’t my pictures send in text?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android without computer?
Using the Send Anywhere app
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
- The app will generate a PIN and a QR code image for the receiver. …
- On the Android phone, run the Send Anywhere app.
Can you use AirDrop between iPhone and Android?
You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
Press the “Add Account” button, select the Gmail option, and enter in your login information. Your iPhone will then ask which parts of your Google account you’d like to sync. Make sure the Contacts option is selected; then your iPhone and Android devices will start syncing contacts with one another.