How do you get balloons on iMessage IOS 10?
Add a bubble effect
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button to start a new message. Or go to an existing conversation.
- Enter your message or insert a photo, then touch and hold the Send button .
- Tap the gray dot. to preview bubble effects.
- Tap the Send button .
How do you get the balloon effect on iPhone?
In the Messages app, type your message, and tap and hold the blue up-arrow button that you use to send messages. Tap Screen at the top. Now just swipe towards the left to scroll through effects. You can choose from Balloons, Confetti, Lasers, Fireworks, and Shooting Star.
How do you add effects to text?
Type your text message in the iMessage bar as you normally would. Tap and hold down the blue arrow until the “Send with effect” screen appears. Tap Screen. Swipe left until you find the effect you want to use.
What messages on iPhone have effects?
Here’s a guide to the words and phrases that will cause effects in the Messages app, and hopefully delight both you and your recipient.
- “Happy New Year” Colorful fireworks fill up your screen when you send New Years’ wishes. …
- “Happy Chinese New Year” …
- “Happy Birthday” …
- “Congrats” or “Congratulations” …
- “Pew Pew”
What words trigger screen effects on iPhone?
What phrases invoke screen effects in the Messages app?
- “Happy Birthday” – Balloons effect.
- “Congratulations” – Confetti effect.
- “Happy New Year” – Fireworks effect.
- “Happy Chinese New Year” – Celebration effect.
- “Pew pew” – Lasers effect.
- “Happy Lunar New Year” – Celebration effect.
Is the iMessage birthday thing real?
Is the iMessage birthday thing real? It is a scam. All such messages are scams. … New emojis are released at WWDCs and the official emoji website, not from text messages.