In Device Manager, select Bluetooth, and then select the Bluetooth adapter name, which may include the word “radio.” Press and hold (or right-click) the Bluetooth adapter, and then select Update driver > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.
How do I update Bluetooth drivers Windows 10?
Method 3. Update Your Bluetooth Drivers to the Latest Version
- Press the Windows + X keys on your keyboard.
- From the context menu, click on the Device Manager option.
- Expand the Bluetooth menu by clicking on the arrow next to it.
- Right-click on your Bluetooth adapter listed in the menu, and then choose Update Driver.
Can you update Bluetooth version on PC?
Check what version of Bluetooth you have. … If you already have the latest version, there is nothing to upgrade on your computer; you just need to buy devices that have the latest Bluetooth capabilities.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on Windows 10?
How to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Windows 10
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled. …
- Turn Bluetooth on and off again. …
- Move the Bluetooth device closer to the Windows 10 computer. …
- Confirm that the device supports Bluetooth. …
- Turn on the Bluetooth device. …
- Restart the Windows 10 computer. …
- Check for a Windows 10 update.
How do I manually update my Bluetooth driver?
Option 2: Update Bluetooth driver via Device Manager
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste devmgmt. …
- Locate and double-click on Bluetooth. …
- Right-click on the Bluetooth and click Update driver.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
Why can’t I find Bluetooth on Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
Can I update my Bluetooth version?
Generally, you cannot upgrade the Bluetooth version on Android phones. Because Bluetooth is a hardware related feature.
How do I update my Bluetooth device?
Refresh your accessory list.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices. If you see “Bluetooth,” tap it.
- Tap Pair new device. your accessory’s name.
Which is the latest Bluetooth version?
Bluetooth® has long been the industry standard for streaming audio applications and audio devices. At the CES conference in January 2020, Bluetooth introduced the latest version of Bluetooth technology — version 5.2. Version 5.2 offers new benefits for the next generation of wireless devices and audio technologies.
How do I install Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10?
To install a Bluetooth driver manually with Windows Update, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option. …
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update.
How do I reset Bluetooth on Windows?
How to Reset a Bluetooth Device in Windows 10
- Open the Windows Start Menu. …
- Then select Settings. …
- Next, click Devices. …
- Then click Bluetooth & other devices. …
- Next, select the Bluetooth device you want to reset. …
- Then select Remove Device.
- Next, click Yes.
- Then click Add Bluetooth or other device.
How do I install Bluetooth on Windows 10?
How to Activate Bluetooth in Windows 10
- Click the Windows “Start Menu” icon, and then select “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, select “Devices,” and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.”
- Switch the “Bluetooth” option to “On.” Your Windows 10 Bluetooth feature should now be active.