If you can’t exit BIOS on your PC, the issue is most likely caused by your BIOS settings. If BIOS isn’t properly configured, you might experience this problem. However, many users reported that they fixed the issue by doing the following: Enter BIOS, go to Security Options and disable Secure Boot.
How do I fix a computer stuck in BIOS?
Solution 5: Clear the CMOS (BIOS)
- Turn off every peripheral device attached to the computer.
- Disconnect the system power cord from its AC power source.
- Remove the computer case cover.
- Find the CMOS battery on the motherboard. …
- Remove the CMOS battery. …
- Wait for between 1–5 minutes.
- Reinsert the battery.
How can I exit from BIOS?
Press the F10 key to exit the BIOS setup utility. In the Setup Confirmation dialog box, press the ENTER key to save the changes and exit.
How do I get rid of BIOS splash screen?
Access the BIOS and look for anything that refers to turning on, on/off, or showing the splash screen (the wording differs by BIOS version). Set the option to disabled or enabled, whichever is opposite of how it is currently set. When set to disabled, the screen no longer appears.
Why is my computer stuck on the start screen?
Software glitches, faulty hardware or removable media connected to your computer can sometimes cause the computer to hang and become unresponsive during the startup process. You can use a selection of troubleshooting techniques to fix the problem and get your computer starting normally.
Why is my computer stuck on the Windows screen?
In some cases, the “Windows stuck on loading screen” issue is caused by Windows updates or other problems. At this time, you can enter the Safe Mode, do nothing, and then reboot your computer to help the computer start normally again. Safe Mode starts with a minimum set of drivers, software, and service.
How do I adjust BIOS settings?
How to Configure the BIOS Using the BIOS Setup Utility
- Enter the BIOS Setup Utility by pressing the F2 key while the system is performing the power-on self-test (POST). …
- Use the following keyboard keys to navigate the BIOS Setup Utility: …
- Navigate to the item to be modified. …
- Press Enter to select the item.
How do I reset my BIOS to default?
Reset the BIOS to Default Settings (BIOS)
- Access the BIOS Setup utility. See Accessing BIOS.
- Press the F9 key to automatically load the factory default settings. …
- Confirm the changes by highlighting OK, then press Enter. …
- To save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup utility, press the F10 key.
How do I get out of EZ mode in BIOS?
- In the Aptio Setup Utility, select the “boot” menu and then select “Launch CSM” and change it to “enable”.
- Next select the “Security” menu and then select “secure Boot Control” and change to “disable”.
- Now select “Save & Exit” and press “yes”.
What is full screen logo in BIOS?
Full Screen LOGO Show Allows you to determine whether to display the GIGABYTE Logo at system startup. Disabled displays normal POST message. ( Default: Enabled.
How do I bypass the boot menu in Windows 10?
Fix #1: Open msconfig
- Click Start.
- Type msconfig in the search box or open Run.
- Go to Boot.
- Select which Windows version you’d like to boot into directly.
- Press Set as Default.
- You can delete the earlier version by selecting it and then clicking Delete.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
What to do if your computer is stuck on the Dell screen?
Press and hold the power button for 15 to 20 seconds to drain residual power. Connect the AC adapter or power cable and the battery (for Dell laptops).
How do you unfreeze your computer when Control Alt Delete doesn’t work?
Method 2: Restart your frozen computer
1) On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete together and then click the Power icon. If your cursor doesn’t work, you can press the Tab key to jump to the Power button and press the Enter key to open the menu. 2) Click Restart to restart your frozen computer.
Why is my computer stuck on the Lenovo screen?
Perform a power drain Desktop.
Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet. Hold down the power button for at least 15 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and try turning it back on.