You can transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone in several ways, all of which are free. To transfer contacts from an Android to a new iPhone, you can use the Move to iOS app. You can also use your Google account, send a VCF file to yourself, or save the contacts to your SIM card.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone without SIM?
3. Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone manually using a VCF file
- Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app.
- Hit the three-line menu button.
- Select Export.
- Select where you want to save your . …
- Hit Save.
- Get this file on your iPhone. …
- Open the file, and the iOS device will prompt you to add all contacts.
What is the best app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
Option 2 – Use Apple’s App
The app is called Move, and according to Apple it will “migrate your content automatically and securely”. The app basically consolidates all of your Android data including contacts, texts photos, calendar, email accounts etc and imports them to your new iPhone.
Can you transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How can I transfer data from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
First, save all contacts on the Android phone to its SIM. Next, insert the SIM into your iPhone, taking care not to mislay the iPhone’s SIM. Finally, go to Settings and select Contacts (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in older versions of iOS) and tap Import SIM Contacts.
How do I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using USB?
Connect your devices:
- Android: open the Contact Transfer app on your Android, tap “Scan Contact Transfer QR Code”. Then use your device’s camera to scan the QR code shown in Contact Transfer on your computer.
- iPhone: use your iPhone’s USB cable to connect it with your PC.
- Then click Continue.
How do I import contacts to iPhone?
Import contacts from your SIM card to your iPhone
- Put your previous SIM card that has your contacts into your iPhone. …
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- If asked, choose where you want to import your SIM card contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- Open Contacts and make sure that your contacts imported.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 12?
Head to Settings app of iPhone 12 > click Mail, Contacts, Calendars option > click Add Account > choose Google icon to add the same Google account you have used on your Samsung phone > sign in the Google account > switch on Contacts option > wait for a while to enable your iPhone to sync and download the contacts to …
How do you transfer contacts from Gmail to iPhone?
Sync Google Contacts with your mobile device or computer
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Contacts. You might need to scroll down.
- Tap Add account. …
- Tap Add account. …
- Follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose which Google apps to sync with your device. …
- Tap Save.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 2020?
On your Android Phone: Go to Contacts app > Find Import/Export contacts or similar > Tap Export to storage which will save your contacts as VCF file that can be open on iPhone > Then choose Share visible contacts/Share namecards via or similar > Choose the contacts you want to share and email it.
Can you Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
Tap to select the contacts you want to SHARE to your iPhone via Bluetooth. Tap Bluetooth. If you are only transferring one contact, tap the vCard file (VCF) option. … The contacts will now start sending.