Widget names cannot be changed in the Rig Inspector or Widget Inspector. Note: If the widget has been published, the name change does not carry through to the published parameter.
How do you rename widgets on iPhone?
Tap the Widget label and select the desired widget from the list.
How To Rename Widget Smith Widgets
- Open Widgetsmith on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the widget that you want to rename.
- Use the Tap To Rename option, available at the top of the screen.
- Edit the name and hit Save.
Can you rename apps on iOS 14?
Tap the placeholder app icon. From the drop-down menu, select Take Photo, Choose Photo, or Choose File, depending on where your replacement app icon image is located. Select your replacement image. In the text field, rename the app as you want it to appear on the home screen.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. …
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Search widget. …
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- Tap Done.
Can you rename color widgets?
Widgets can be reordered and renamed. Renaming widgets can be important if you have multiple widgets of the same type.
How do I get iOS 14?
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
Can I rename an app?
Once the app is installed, open it and scroll down the list to find the app for which you want to change the name of the shortcut. Tap on the app name. … The “Rename shortcut” dialog box displays. Replace the current name with the name you want and tap “OK”.