Open the browser on your Android phone, and visit the iCloud website. – You are required to log in with your Apple account. Then choose the “Photos” tab, and select the pictures you like on the screen. – Hit the “Download” icon to save the photos on your Android device.
Can I transfer iCloud to Android?
Actually, the iCloud to Android Transfer is an all-around data transfer tool to transfer files from one phone to another. You can not only transfer iCloud files to Android, you can also restore backup files from iCloud/iTunes/Kies/OneDrive/BlackBerry backup to any Android/iOS/WinPhone devices with no restrictions.
How do I transfer Photos from iCloud to Android without computer?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
Can you access iCloud Photos on Android?
To access iCloud Photos on an Android device, open a browser, and go to www.icloud.com. Sign in to iCloud when prompted, then tap Photos.
How do I get Photos from iCloud to Samsung phone?
1) Tap “Import from iCloud”.
- 2) Tap “OK”.
- 3) Input ID/ Password and tap Login.
- 4) Accessing to iCloud.
- 5) Check the items and tap “Import”.
- 6) Import processing.
- 7) Read the notice and tap the “Close”
- Tap the “Done”
How do I download pictures from iCloud to my Android?
Follow these steps to transfer iOS photos to android phone.
- Step 1: Install App on Your Android. MobileTrans – Copy Data to Android is an application you need to have on your phone to access iCloud photos on android. …
- Step 2: USB or Import from iCloud. …
- Step 3: Sign In. …
- Step 4: Choose Data to Transfer. …
- Step 5: Start.
How do I download my pictures from iCloud to my iPhone?
How to download all photos from iCloud to your iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings.
- Tap [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
- Select Download and Keep Originals.
How do I get my pictures from the cloud on Android?
Open the Google Photos app and tap on the menu icon (three lines) in the top left corner. Tap on Settings. Tap on Back up & and sync. Toggle the Back up & sync swith to the on position.
How do I download photos from iCloud to Google Photos?
To request a transfer of your iCloud Photos content to Google Photos, users must sign in with their Apple ID at privacy.apple.com. Then, users must select “Transfer a copy of your data” and follow the prompts to complete the request. Users will be asked to sign in to their Google accounts to begin the transfer.