You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID. You also need to be a current Apple Music subscriber.
How do I transfer data from Apple to Android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.
11 окт. 2016 г.
How do I transfer music to my Android phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable. …
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android without computer?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
6 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I download songs onto my phone?
Using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Menu. Music Library.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More. Download or Download album.
How do I add music to my Samsung phone?
From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > PlayMusic . Tap the Menu icon (upper-left). Tap Music Library .
- Find “Play Music” Slide your finger upwards on the screen.
- Play audio file. …
- Select volume.
- Go to the next or previous audio file.
- Turn repeat on or off.
How do I transfer a CD to my Android phone?
How to Copy Music From CD to Android
- Insert the music CD into the CD/DVD or Bluray drive.
- Open the “Windows Media Player” application, which should already be installed on your Windows computer.
- The music disc should appear in the left pane of WMP. …
- Check the music tracks you would like to copy to your Android. …
- Select “Rip settings” > “Format” > “MP3“.
How do I transfer music from iPhone to Samsung without computer?
Method 3: Transfer Music from iPhone to Android without Computer. Download the SmartIO application via the app store and play store on your iPhone and Android phone respectively. Start the application on both phones. You will be asked to accept certain terms and conditions to proceed forward.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I transfer music from my Android to my iPhone wirelessly?
- Install SHAREit on your both Android device and iPhone.
- Open SHAREit on your Android device.
- Tap Send and then select Music tab at the top.
- Select songs you want to move to iPhone.
- Tap Send button and the app will begin searching for the receiving device via Wi-Fi.
- Open SHAREit on your iPhone.
- Tap Receive.
13 июн. 2019 г.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
Install MobileTrans – Copy Data to Android on your Android phone, you can get it on Google Play. Open the app, there will be two ways which you can choose to transfer data to your Android phone. Tap “Import from iCloud”. Enter your Apple ID and password to sign in your iCloud account.
Can I transfer from iCloud to Android?
Transfer iCloud Backup to Android Manually
You can export the files from your iCloud backup and import them to your Samsung phone. … Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable > Download the . vcf file to your Android phone > Find the transferred file and tap Import to transfer them to your phone.
How do I sync iCloud photos with Android?
Find “Users”, [Username], and then choose “Pictures”. Click on “iCloud Photos” to find your downloaded iCloud photos. Connect your Android to computer. Once it is detected by your computer, just transfer iCloud photos to Android by drag-and-drop.