A diploma programme for achitectural pre-visualizers
The Archiboxx course empowers architects, visualizers and students of architecture with the necessary skills required to take structural design, from drawings to a full blown 3D animated presentation and stills. This course has been exclusively devised keeping in mind the latest in design pre-visualization technology and offers realistic scenarios for handling all kinds of projects.
- Introduction to Architectural Pre-Visualization Frame https://vaigeneric.c....gra/.
- Using Adobe Photoshop for Digital Image Creation and Manipulation Frame.
- Getting into 3D with Autodesk 3ds max Frame.
- Using 3rd Party Resources and Elements in your scene setup Frame.
- Lighting a Rendering using Chaos Group VRay Frame.
- Essential Motion Graphics using Adobe AfterEffects Frame.
- Editing a Final Presentation using Adobe Premiere.
TOTAL DURATION : 6 Months